Monday, September 19, 2011

Owl! Where are you?

Owl?  Where are you?
I miss you so much.
I'd better look under
The big china hutch.

Did you fly to the moon
In a big pink balloon?
And then catch a ride
On a blue whale harpoon?

Did you jump from a plane
High in the sky
And then float back down?
Oh my goodness! Why?

Did you dance at the zoo?
Make a hullaballoo?
Did you waltz with the tigers
And play the kazoo?

Have you gone on a trip?
With a hop and a skip?
Will you sail far and wide
On a big sailing ship?

Did you zip line the jungle
But make a big bungle
And land on your butt
In a giant krapungle?

Oh where did you go?
Did you fly very slow?
So slow you went backwards
To see Uncle Joe?

Owl, where are you?!
I miss you so much
Oh wait, I found you
Under the hutch.




No comments:

Post a Comment