Monday, September 19, 2011

Pickle Nose and Stinky Toes

My Evie has a pickle nose
And silly ears
And stinky toes.

Her eyes are blue
And look at you
With giggle smirks
And sniffle goo.

Her hair flies up
And then flops down
And sometimes
Just drives into town.

Her elbow?
Now that's just a mess
That boings and sproings
Out to the west.

Her feet jump up
And run away
And then come back
Another day.

My Evie has a pickle nose
And silly ears
And stinky toes,
But she is still
The very best
Little birdie in my nest!




2 comments:

  1. What Fun! I really enjoy this. Thanks for reminding me to enjoy life as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well really Miss Anonymous....(I know who you are), YOU are the one who first reminded me how to enjoy life as a child. I think we do a pretty good job of acting like children most of the time! You are one of my biggest blessings, and I'm sure you'll be on here next!

    ReplyDelete